Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Blu Win Jr Windows phone 8.1 Original Rom

Hello good day, i'm looking to the Blu Win Jr W410l Windows phone 8.1 version because I tried to upgrade to windows 10 phone but it didn't do anything so i tried "Windows Device Recovery Tool" But in the menu I saw Blu win jr 410a and thought maybe it's the right one..... Later on i found out that it's the wrong one, But!!.. I didn't see any problems yet. Later i was using the internet through my cellular network and saw my phone wasn't using 3g anymore... So i need the W410l version please!!. If anyone can help if possible please share it to me and how the flash it to my phone?.

Thanks in advance...


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/281gIC4

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment