Monday, May 30, 2016

Just got the edge, protection help?

"Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Spigen® [Tough Armor] EXTREME Protection [Gunmetal] Rugged Slim Dual Layer Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge" - I can't post url's yet but that case looks similar to the case i currently have.

i purchased my s7 edge and got a case similar to the one above (pretty slim, case has the label 'slimarmor' on it. probably a knockoff of the one above, and its relatively slim and sturdy. I have seen stories of the unlucky few who have dropped their phone from low heights and managed to crack their screen, and have also seen drop tests from 5 feet where not a single scratch was made on the front screen. either way I'd prefer to be protected while not having an extremely bulky case. Should I keep my current case? it only protects the sides and the back of the phone and its still not the thickest case (not the thinnest either). And screenprotector? One that fits and will provide some decent protection without effecting anything else too much?
THANKS!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZJSuG

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment