Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Return to Stock without fastboot?

Hello.

I am interested in attempting to return my Nexus 6 to stock 6.0 for a warranty exchange. Normally I would make a nandroid and titanium backup, sync the backups to google drive and an OTG usb, wipe userdata and caches, and flash a full firmware via fastboot. Unfortunately, my USB port is defective (the reason for the RMA in the first place). I am running a custom rom, TWRP recovery, and am bootloader unlocked.

I am aware that I can flash a stock 6.0 ROM, but that doesn't cover the bootloader, radio, or recovery. As I am sending the device back to Motorola, I need it to be 100% stock.

Can I flash the required files via Flashify or similar? In my previous experience (Samsung) I was able to use Mobile Odin to flash everything but modem - if I could do that I would just flash everything to the same build as the radio I am currently running (27r).

Any ideas?

For reference, I have already looked through these threads.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r1eT6j

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment