Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Lag and Randon screen flashing.

Lately my girlfriend has been having issues with her GS7 edge, she has the screen timeout for 1 minute yet the screen turns off randomly when she's scrolling or texting or just about anything.

Also when she has her phone face down laying on her she notices the screen flashes blue.

And just the lag on the phone, she tells me when she's messaging a lot her phone lags. When she unlocks her phone weather its using her fingerprint or the pattern to unlock it. So I suggested her waiting for a minute before she answers back and it does improve it but is that something she's going to have to do for now on or is there something to fix these things.... I know it's touch wiz and there is always lag when you are dealing with it but I don't really know since I've always used Nexus devices.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r1fHZ1

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment