Thursday, March 31, 2016

3G problem

Hi all,
is a couple of days that my Photon Q have some problems with carrier and data signals.
The phone have SIM mod and running on Wind Italian carrier.
Until one week ago I don't have any problem to use it in GSM (EDGE data connection) or UMTS (HSDPA data connection). Now I'm able to run the phone only with GSM connection. If I choose WCDMA (UMTS) connection the phone lost the signal.
I try to change the configuration a lot of time (and reflashing the ROM, CM 12.1 stable release) without success... only the "GSM only" mode guarantee the phone to connect.
I try to open the cover to perform some chech with the internal antennas... but there is a lot of it!


upper left, upper right, central right, bottom left, bottom... 5 antennas!
+ one in the main board (the black wire in the top of this image):



Now, I'm almost sure that the black wire in the mainboard is the 2G antenna (the phone connect to the GSM signal also without the cover connected)... but the other 5 antenna in the cover?
Do you know where is the UMTS antenna?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MF9T1z

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment