Thursday, March 31, 2016

Noob with Huawei phone - 2 issues.

Hi,

I got a Huawei phone to play with and I tried unlocking the bootloader and installing a new ROM.
Got root with rootking. Can't install SuperSU.

1. I unlocked the bootloader via unlocker.
Whenever I try to install TWRP recovery, The recovery doesn't load up and the device restarts.
I have tried 2870 and 3000. nothing works.
Flashed stock recovery 2.3 back so I will have a recovery on the device.
What seems to be the problem?

2. The phone's build is P7-L10V100R001C00B125.
Custom ver. CUSTC576D125
I would like to update to the latest version.
What version can I update to ? I've read so many posts and I can't understand if I can update to P7-L10C900B852 (via a full image file) for example.
Do I have to change the custom ver. or not ?
Please explain the rules about the build number and the custom ver.

Thanks in advance
J


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MF9WdO

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment