Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cannot use "touch screen" on Android TV Box app.

Hello, I hope im in right forum and i hope someone can help me. :)

My issue: I have an Android TV box app that i have installed on my Galaxy Tablet but the issue is that the app doest respond to "touches" i mean, the app works great but i cannot navigate because the app is created to be used with remote control which came with my TV Box.

Using my web developer knowledge i was trying to understand and find "function" file inside extracted apk to change these setting but unfortunately without succes. Is there anyone who can give some tips or advice how i can manage this issue ? :confused:

Thank's a lot!!!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MC0Caz

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment