Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My phone is crushing for a unknown reson!!

Hey XDA exparts!!

I am using simphony w68q:) (KitKat) and using superior is v3 ...
Problem is today I turned my phone's bettery out.. And also my memory card .. But when I turned it on boot logo came then the boot animation .. Then a black screen. It looks like a software CRush!! I turned it off and on again but same case ocured.. Then I installed another:mad: custom ROM and after all my phone opened without any black screen. But it didn't remain so long.. In few minutes my phn crashed again.. A black screen came and I had to install custom ROM again.. This isnt fair.. I can't install a custom ROM frequently after some times..

I can't find out why this is happening and how to solve..
Pls clear it out..


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MC0N5A

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment