Thursday, March 31, 2016

connectivity issue

hello
i have a problem with my g928f
my issue is that it can not be regognized by the windows
i have tried at my desktop with win 10 and at my laptop with windows 7 and at both says unknown device,
i have tried everything i know of
unistall everything from the pc regarding samsung drivers
install it again , nothing
install smart switch , nothing
install kies, nothing
run odin , not even see the phone at download mode
made factory reset from recovery , nothing

charge is working just fine both from pc and my wall charger

i tried mhl hdmi and nothing happened
tried just now otg cable with a usb drive , again nothing


just a week ago i was using it just fine with my pc

should i take it to a store to check my micro usb port??


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pOE1go

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment