Wednesday, March 30, 2016

custom binary blocked by FRP lock? bricked?

Hi, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but Im having to use someone else's windows phone and its hard to navigate through the site.

My problem is that I tried to root my s6 edge plus using an application called King Root. The install got to 17% and then turned the phone off. When I load the phone up now I just get the message "custom binary locked by FRP lock" in red writing and the phone instantly boots off.

Is there a way to get around this without losing my data on my phone? I have some very important photos that are on there that I really don't want to lose, unfortunately nothing is backed up. I've been researching and apparently this is possible using a programme called Odin? I hope this is possible as I don't want to lose my stuff on my phone.

Any help would be great, thank you.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MC0zLH

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment