Monday, February 29, 2016

Android Auto Issues

Anyone else with this phone using Android Auto? I've been having issues with my Kenwood DDX9207S head unit where it sometimes doesn't initialize AA properly, is more often than not very laggy, etc. Sometimes it runs smoothly, as I would expect for a phone of this class with these specs, but it's getting pretty frustrating. I've tried clearing Android Auto's data/cache and uninstalling and reinstalling it, but nothing seems to help. I'm not sure if it's an AA issue, phone issue, or possibly the head unit (very doubtful, but the screen sometimes stays stuck on AA after disconnecting the phone). I can sometimes resolve the issue simply by unplugging and replugging the phone in, sometimes I have to kill all app processes, and sometimes I have to flat out reboot the phone.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pkA1Eu

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment