Sunday, February 28, 2016

Trying to connect USB Wifi Adaptor

Hi all, I have the Nexus 5 and wish to connect the TP-LINK TL-WN722N USB Wifi Adaptor but I am having no success, I purchased a Y Cable to connect it to my phone but when i plug it in nothing happens on screen or no light comes on the Wifi Adaptor, I plugged my charging cable into the other end of the Y Cable but it doesn't charge the phone, I thought my cable must be faulty but i've now used 3 more and all with the same outcome. Is there something i need to do to my phone to get this to work? The port on the phone works fine as it connects to my computer and charges perfectly when i just use a normal cable. If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OFcNgI

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment