Monday, February 29, 2016

My visit to the Samsung store

I visited my local Samsung store the other day as I was having issues with my phone randomly seeing my sim card as removed even after a new replacement sim,
they scanned the bar code and said what they are going to do takes about 20 mins, so I agreed, left my phone with them and went to go get a coffee.
when I got back the rep said its all done and if you still have the issues we will have to send the phone off for further inspection.
Is anyone able to tell me what it is they done to my phone? it appears to be exactly as it was before I left it with them. (still occasionally thinks my sim has been removed)


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TKpm19

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment