Monday, February 29, 2016

Just got my new 6p, a few questions

So far it's great, but I have a few questions:
1. WiFi activity took 8% over night. On my G4 WiFi improved the battery performances, and didn't reduce it. Does it change from phone to phone?

2. I have Xiaomi 10,000 powerbank, using it with the USB-TO-TYPE-C cable I got in the box may damage the battery?

3. Am I the only one who thinks the camera sucks? I mean, it was praised all over the net as one of the best, yet it feels lame compared to my G4 (I took pics with both to compare). It feels like a plain Nexus camera, as the previous ones were. The camera app sucks ass as well.

4. I saw that the device tends to blend really easily (on Youtube), I always put the phone in my back pocket and sit on it, it was fine with all my previous phones. Do I need to worry?

Thanks!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ThlOF7

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment