Sunday, February 28, 2016

Can't edit contacts

guys

I have maybe 10 contacts sync'd from my gmail but most are from exchange. When I go into contacts and try to edit one of the exchange contacts (have mailwise), it still says I can only save it into gmail. When I click on linked contact in the attached screenshot, it clearly says exchange

How do i fix this? I want to maintain all contacts in exchange and also save any edits directly there

When I go into contacts -> settings, under default account for new contacts, it only shows my gmail and it's checked

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version    Name:	contact.png  Views:	N/A  Size:	112.9 KB  ID:	3663286  


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1phycIj

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment