Sunday, February 28, 2016

VERY Slow Boot after flashing Nethunter

Hi guys hope you are having a nice sunday.

I am facing a quite annoying issue after flashing Nethunter on my Oneplus One: every time I boot the phone, the device gets stuck for about 6/7 minutes on the 1+ logo, then the animation appears for few seconds before it finally boots.

I have had this issue with stock CM12.1+Nethunter 3 for OPO CM12.1, and now I am having it with a CM13 nightly + a custom Nethunter that works on CM13. In both cases the device boots up in seconds until flashing nethunter.

I did try to reflash once again (just in case) and I still have the same problem.


Scenario:
  • Wipe the whole device
  • Flash CM13 (or 12.1)
  • Flash Gapps
  • Reboot and configure android
  • Reboot again to test boot speed - it boots up super fast
  • Go to recovery again and flash Nethunter
  • Wipe dalvik+cache
  • Reboot
  • From now on it takes 6/7 minutes to boot


Liveboot Log (only appears during kali animation though, not sue it's logging what happens during the kernel logo):

txt log file > http://ift.tt/1oQegfR
virus check > http://ift.tt/1Rx03xv 75790e12cad031/analysis/1456660030/


Tried with many versions of TWRP (from 2.6 to 3.0.1), nothing. Also, when I boot into recovery, I see the recovery logo for about 5 minutes before I can actually get into the recovery.

I hope someone has got an idea about how to fix this, as you can understand it's very frustrating having a phone that takes half of a big bang theory episode to boot.

Let me know if I can provide more info about my device!
Thanks a lot.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oQegfV

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment