Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Android x-86, i cant do swipe gesture to unlock, how to remove this check?

Hello,
i had working Android 4.4 on my Lenovo E130 netbook, but after upgrade to Android 5 and even Android 6, im unable to log in. I had loggin password, but it was replaced by some swipe to unlock screen,
problem is that thanks to mouse implementation, im unable to swipe with my touchpad, clickpad or external mouse.. or this move inst properly registred, i everytime ends in emergency call screen.
Or maybe im only dont know proper swipe gesture (yeah these new technologies), im trying to hold my mouse left button and moving from bottom middle screen to middle-middle..

I can edit Android filem from other OS, if it could help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bCk77j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment