Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Galaxy S6 Edge notification issues

Hello Android community!

As the title says, I am having some issues with notifications on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge.

The version I use, is Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, G925FXXU4DPGW and the model number is SM-G925F.

The problem is this:

Whenever I receive a notification from certain apps, it shows the pop-up window like normally, however, the notification does not stick in the notifications drawer, so, if I am not using the phone at the the time, I don't know if I received any new notifications, plus, there is not any notification sound either, and the phone just randomly vibrates from time to time, even when the screen is on, and sometimes without any pop-up window.

This is happening with Facebook, YouTube, and almost every downloaded app I have, but it is not happening with messages and phone calls. Whenever I receive a message or a phone call, the phone rings and vibrates like it should and I see the messages at the notification drawer but not the phone calls.

Any idea on how this happened and how to solve it? I still haven't tried a hard reset but I would like to avoid it and don't know if it will work either.

Please help me and sorry about my english but it is not my first language.

Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bzTA7W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment