Wednesday, August 31, 2016

NFC won't switch on

Hey everyone, so my NFC used to work fine all the time, but I think it was since I have rooted my phone and upgraded to MM it will no longer activate. I switch it on in the settings menu or through the quick settings tile but it switches straight back off, and the NFC tests fail.

I'm thinking it might be a firmware problem or some problem from flashing, but I have terrible Internet at the moment and was hoping somebody might have an idea how to fix it without factory resetting etc..

I initially gained root on lollipop and created my own pre-rooted zip to update to MM, but I did have to use the bootloop fix. I have just upgraded again from 575 to 291 with my own pre-rooted zip hoping that might fix it, but same problem and I had to use bootloop fix again.. Any ideas what I might be able to do to fix it? thanks in advance!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c1lPgx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment