Monday, August 29, 2016

There is no charge of battery...desp

Hi everyone! Sorry for my poor english but I need help. I know that maybe there is solution inside the forum but I can't find it (blind!). So...few weeks ago I noticed that tablet's energy suddenly went down from about 30% -> 0% (and it happened after each charching) . Before this situation I was able to work on 1% (with dimming of course) for quite long time... So a week ago after connecting charger I saw on the screen a charching logo but there was now effect (You know - the green battery). I connected tablet to AC charger and to USB port on my PC there was no effect. When I tried to switch on - tablet starts and after booting showed 0% of charge and ****ched of. So... I took back cover and disconnected battery for few houres...and without USB charging tablet starts and showed 6% of battery then went o 5% (dimming) and it happends again and again. So my question is: Anybody knows if changing the old battery for a new one (replacement) about 30$ will solve this situation? Thank you in advance for your replies :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c5maNb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment