Monday, August 29, 2016

[Tuto] how to disable optimus G clipboard

I found solution to disable LG optimus G clipboard

in the beginning, it was useful, then it appears to be stifling
first, what i did, to identify the app, i used logs of 3c toolbox,
when using the clipboard, the name "LG system server" appears
first step: I tried to freeze the app

but it's important to ensure his rear
I did a flashable backup of settings of 3c toolbox, it seems to cancels all effects that 3c toolbox did to the phone

result: positif, the clipboard didn't appear anymore, but a new problem appers: my keyboard "Multilingue O keyboard" becomes lagging
I was forced to unfreeze LG systemserver

Then, I remember, when I was in Jeallybean Stock E975 ROM, there was not that clipboard appearing every copie/cut/past
I ask my self, why not replace the kitkat's apk with the jeallybean's one

I did the thing, and after rebooting, it works ! no more LG clipboard and no negatif effect on my keyboard


so, to resume:
1- download the jeallybean's LGsystemserver.apk (I extracted this apk from savvyrom 5.2 JB)
2-go to: /system/app
3- make a copie of the kitkat's LGSystemServer.apk (we never know)
4-past the jeallybean's LGsystemserver.apk
5- reboot your phone

Attached Files
File Type: apk LGSystemServer.apk - [Click for QR Code] (170.8 KB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bEhA8C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment