Tuesday, August 30, 2016

N915T Major Lag, Random Reboots and more. Latest 6.0.1 Marshmallow.

My N915T (Tmo Edge) Recently started having random lag, lockup, reboot and unreadable emmc boot errors.
I hadn't done anything to my phone for days (mods, apps, flashing and the like) , and one day while trying to use Google Search it began the issues. Just randomly, out of the ordinary.

I tried several solutions, such as wiping cache and dalvik, odin flashing the latest OS, factory resetting, using a 3000mah battery instead of ZeroLemom 9000mah and with the most success -tearing the phone apart and blowing air all over it in hopes of removing any possible invasive particles. (lasted for 12 hours) What could be my problem? I was looking forward to keeping this phone for a long time. The problem is so invasive that I might have to buy a temp phone until the Nexus phones get released.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c6oMK9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment