Monday, August 29, 2016

Does anyone uses FlashFire with the HTC 10?

Just asking about this because when I first launched FlashFire I got a message saying that FlashFire was untested on HTC devices.

Is anyone using FlashFire successfully? Which features do you use or which ones have you tested? Did any of them failed?

I'm interested in the backup/restore functionality and flashing .zip files. To be specific, systemless versions of SuperSU, Xposed and AdAway. That's it. I'm not interested in flashing OTAs, for that I just let the system work by itself.

I might just have said something stupid but... How can I use FlashFire to flash systemless SuperSU if I didn't gain root by flashing SuperSU through TWRP? Won't I always have to flash SuperSU through TWRP?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bEil1q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment