Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Suitable downgrade firmware with "Hidden meny" options available?

Hello
Wondering if anyone could give me a hint of which stock firmware I would need in order to get options in the hidden menu available and thats compatible with Samsung GT-I8730.
Currently running Android-version 4.1.2 original stock firmware.

Trying to unlock SIM, using Chimera but gets stuck at 19%, when a popup-window tells me to enable Diagnostic Mode (DM) by using *#0808# or *#9090# or *#7284# in dial window
The two first options nothing happens at all and dialing *#7284# brings me to PhoneUtil with options UART, Modem or PDA, where PDA was default but there is no USB section available.
Also I would need the *#9090# to set Diag config to USB-value.

Am new at this and would be grateful for any help I can get

Riondorx


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bIerCX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment