Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Suddenly have keyboard lag - can't work out how/why

Sorry can someone delete this? I somehow missed the thread on this called "Slow typing" - so sorry!
--
Running a non-rooted Duos Note 7 with Nova launcher and about 30 apps (keeping it light for now). It's run smooth for the past week and then suddenly (about 12 hours ago I started to experience keyboard lag). It was around the time I changed the system font to Samsung Sans (via the official store) so I switched it back but nothing changed. I thought maybe it's my Google Keyboard, but it's doing the same thing with the stock Samsung app.
I type fast and the letters on the screen feel like they can't keep up. Deleting is even laggier.

This is the kind of crap I experienced when I had a Note 1 years ago. Didn't think it would still be plaguing me. Anyone have any bright ideas or experiencing the same?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bSIDAl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment