Monday, August 29, 2016

Car kit Bluetooth problem, help pls :(

Hi everyone,

So I bought my HTC 10 a month ago.
Yesterday I took one of my cars, which I haven't driven for a long time, and tried to pair my phone with the car kit. For the record, I have a Parrot Mki9200 installed, since the car's kit did not have BT.

Now the weird part:
- I search the device - OK
- I pair the devices - everything still OK
-after that, it is supposed to instantly connect with the unit and then download my contacts. Long story short, it cannot connect, no matter what. I tried many times but all that happens is I keep waiting until I get an error from the phone " unable to connect" and then something like "make sure that your devices are one, etc".

I could really use some help on this. I even made a factory reset on the Bluetooth unit just to eliminate any conflicts. I called the authorized service in my country and they told me it should be a problem with the phone.

The weird thing is that my M8 connects flawlessly (on Android 6.0), so does a Huawei P9 lite on Marshmallow, so do all the other devices.

Any help?? The last thing I want is to make a factory reset on the phone and make no difference whatsoever.

Is there any way to reset the BT settings on the phone without factory reset? Any other way to fix it or even find the cause?

FYI, on 1.90 firmware currently, no root.

Any help will be highly appreciated, since I cannot imagine what else I can do with a new phone and no option to connect it in my car.

Thanks in advance,


Cheers,

Thanos

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bN2UFL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment