Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Galaxy A5 2016 (6.0) (Stock) YouTube 1080p60fps problem.

Hi everyone.

I have a problem with my A5 2016 (Snapdragon Version), the problem is YT app, I can't play ANY video in 1080p60fps.
I have this problem since I updated my device to android 6.0. I've tried everything what uncle Google suggested me.
Clearing data/cache, reinstalling updates...
When I had android 5.0 problem was solved by disabling HW overlays and forcing 2D GPU rendering in dev options.
Details of a problem:
Image freezes
Sound does not
I also had this problem while I owned S4, but then, I didn't even had option to choose 1080p60fps. (cm13 OPTIMIZED)
Phone not rooted, stock kernel and ROM, Knox flag untouched.

Thanks for all responses.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bzU5ia
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment