Sunday, July 31, 2016

Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) Stuck at Asus logo screen. Cannot enter fastboot menu.

As mentioned in the title of the thread, my Zenfone 2 is stuck at the Asus logo screen. I tried installing an OTA update with the phone being rooted.
To solve this initial problem, i flashed Temp CWM with the help of my computer. I successfully got to the recovery menu and attempted to wipe all of the phone's data. I don't know if it did or not, because it got stuck on this process for 10 minutes, apparently not doing anything. So I did something that may have completely f****d the phone. I restarted it during the 'wipe'.
So here came the second problem: I cannot access the Fastboot screen anymore, therefore I cannot flash anything, and it still won't open. :crying:
Desperately, I even tried using the Asus Flash Tool to flash its original firmware, while at the logo screen. It won't move.
So, in case someone actually knows how to solve this, or there's someone with the same problem of mine alongside which I can mourn my dead phone, I'll leave this thread here. I also have an additional question: is the warranty valid in this situation?
Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2an4Czx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment