Saturday, July 30, 2016

Warning: Encryption is Not Working on Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21C432B574)

SECURITY WARNING!

In the second time I am forced to open a new thread because moderators continuously closing my threads without even reading it and ignoring the evidences I provided. The reason is why my previous two thread closed is that a few probably Huawei employees lobbied for the admins. They try to defend the company who provided you and me to P8 Lite a build which is potentially dangerous.

In the following video I said that all P8 and P8 Lite affected but the true is that I don't tested the P8. However I can garantee that all P8 Lite running on the latest build (ALE-L21C432B574) are have the same issue as I do!

Huawei is misleading you because your phone can NOT be encrypted!

See the video below:
14 minutes. Video evidence without cuts. Showing build number, Android security patch level, Kernel version and steps I performed to proof my statements.



Note: I refusing and resisting all kind of attacks against me because I fund the issue. Those who continuously posting they opinions, have no proof that I am wrong!

If you believe that I was wrong or the video above is fake, take a camera and record your phone, show your build number, Android security patch level, Kernel version while you performing the same steps as I did.

I GARANTEE THAT YOU CAN'T ENCRYPT THE PHONE BECAUSE WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME!

Stop harassing me. I am here to help others! If you don't need my help you can click on the X symbol on the right side upstairs on your browser.

Thank You,
AndroidSecurity


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azoex6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment