Saturday, July 30, 2016

s7 edge is having trouble with TMobile's LTE mobile data

So I recently purchased s7 edge g935fd from Taiwan. The phone was working fine there in Taiwan. When I came back to the States, however, the phone seems to have trouble connecting TMobile's LTE mobile data. The LTE goes on and off , no matter where I am. The phone still says that it is connected to LTE even when the data is not loading. I tried to reset the APN setting but no avail. I also tried that sim card on my old ASUS Zenphone 2 and the LTE worked fine so it is probably not the sim card's fault. The weird thing is that I can still call, text, and even use 3g network, it's only LTE that is not working properly. Anyone got a solution to this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2a8eDz7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment