Saturday, July 30, 2016

[Q] How i can modify TWRP or CWM (Allwinner A10, Arnova 7 G3)

Hi guys! :p

Since I've found my old tablet(an Arnova 7 G3 based on Allwinner A10 SoC)
I tried to find some custom rom and recovery etc... and i found a TWRP and a CWM (not for my tablet but compatible).
They work perfectly (flashing "command" in /cache/recovery like --wipe_cahce, screen, adb etc) but not the touchscreen (for TWRP)
On Sunxi.org, I also found a driver (.ko files if i remember correctly) for the touch screen, and I'd like to add it on TWRP or CWM but i'm a noob for every things like compile an custom rom and recovery etcc...
Anyone can help me to find how I can do this or help me to re-compile this recovery (TWRP or make a touch CWM)

Thank you, Tristan

P.S: Sorry if for my bad english.
P.S2: I did a French topic on PhonAndroid.fr but for this moment, it's like a draft thread)
P.S3: On this tablet, there aren't any vol button


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2amA7XP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment