Friday, July 29, 2016

Firmware 32.2.A.0.253 TROUBLE!!!??

I have my Z3 plus dual since three weeks ago. He had the 6.0 android, then by OTA upgrading had the 32.2.A.0.224, he was working normal. But I decided to upgrade it to 32.2.A.0.253, since that my phone was having some bugs, lags, and in anymoment while I was using the phone the display shows a message, this message always say: this pageweb could not be load because: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. So I have made some reset of my phone, I have used the pc companion to repair the phone, I have reinstalled the same software amd nothing. The message still appearing for intervals of time. The message always comes to the height of the keyboard. I have thought that maybe is the version .253 what comes with some troubles, but I can not download the .224 version by Xperifirm to downgrade my phone because that version is not available now. So I would like some give me a Link to donwload the 32.2.A.0.224 for my Z3 plus Dual E6533. Thanks! Sorry for my English.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2axvppN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment