Sunday, July 31, 2016

System Update failed on my Moto G3 - India [version 24.61.55.en.03]

I have unlocked bootloader on my Moto G3 but haven't modified the rom yet.
Attached is a screenshot showing current version details of my phone OS.
I got System update few days ago which can be seen in 2nd screenshot. I tried to apply this update but every time what happens is, it downloads full update, and reboots the phone to install it but after rebooting the installation takes just 5-10 seconds and the phone reboots back into the same previous OS version with a message saying "Update Failed".
Please guide me to fix this issue.

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: current version.png Views: N/A Size: 84.9 KB ID: 3829805   Click image for larger version Name: update info.png Views: N/A Size: 113.5 KB ID: 3829806  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aahdES
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment