Saturday, July 30, 2016

Unable to Disable Reactivation Lock but can Login

I have a SM-G900V currently running stock PB1 unrooted and a locked bootloader. My s5 also has Cid with 15 so I am able to unlock. My end goal is to have mm rooted and unlocked bootloader with custom recovery. ;)

Now the issue,

The Reactivation Locked is enabled/checked in security settings with my account which I am able to log into both from a PC and while doing a full reset using ODIN or from stock recovery. During reset it makes me login to setup my phone and I do and move forward with setting up my phone. If I go into Settings/Security and turn off reactivation it asks me to login so I do. It says I'm logged in but the check is still there. It actually disappears then reappears right away.

I have done a dozen full on wipes/resets of both the internal and external SD card using odin but nothing seems to let me disable reactivation so that I can get to MM rooted and unlocked bootloader.

Anyone got any pointers? :)

~me


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aoXy0y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment