Sunday, July 31, 2016

Can't get PIA VPN working on CM12.1?

I have just exhausted PIA's tech support and still neither the PIA vpn client nor openvpn seem to work properly on my i9100. They both install just fine, and seem to connect, but I check and my IP address is the same as it was before, and then I go to the PIA site and it confirms that I am "not protected". I have tried different ports and checking a variety of settings (hopefully not all of them) and nothing so far.

Is anyone else using PIA on the i9100 with CM12.1? If yes were you able to get PIA up and running first time or was there something you had to do?

Anyone else that has thoughts about how to get this going would *really* be appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2an4C2r
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment