Sunday, July 31, 2016

Help with Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock

How do i repair this custom binary blocked FRP lock?

It started when i tried to install the lucky patcher app, i accidentally turned off my OEM debugging(i think) after i rooted my phone. I think it would not be necessary for me to turn it on since i have already rooted my phone. Then after i installed the lucky patcher it say that something about booting the device then the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock showed up and got stuck in prompt message for samsung s6 edge+

i tried to use the root again my phone but end up stuck agian, which apparently did nothing and might trip the system of my phone. I search tons of solutions on the internet, but mostly is to flash my ROM in odin. I have downloaded the files for the firmware which is 1.8gb, and ofcourse followed the procedure to plug my device and use AP(my firmware that i just downloaded)

and this always shows up:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> G9287CDXS2BPE1_G9287COLB2BPB4_G9287CDXU2BPB4_HOME. tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Added!!
<ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)


now i dont know what to do, it always fails to flash my device.. im so freaked out :crying::crying:

anyone please help :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aa7i1W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment