Sunday, January 31, 2016

5.1.1_r26 Resurrection Remix® Lollipop v5.5.9 - Togari [11/20] Final

Sorry everyone. I can't post this on the original forum.

I need to know how I can remove this rom and go back to a older rom I installed and backed up via TRMP.
Unfortunately I am having problems with this rom as I have had it installed for over a month now and really can't be used as a daily.
Have changed the kernel to trmp but it only gives / directory with 0 bytes. Cannot mount any other system etc to restore a working rom.

Have tried installing a rooted rom via Flashtool but keep getting errors.

I am trying to avoid wiping the whole phone and start afresh. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P5aRQa

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment