Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mistake : Flash "mt65xx preloader" on Kindle Fire 7"

Hi,

Sorry for my poor english, i'm french !

I have ROOT a lot of smartphones and tablets, but i have do a big mistake !

After successfully put the Gapps, I wanted to change the system, see possibly for CyanogenMod or rom custom !

I flashed a preloader MT65xx ! (Do not ask me why, a moment of distraction or weakness :))

I do this :
http://ift.tt/1PddrFF

Message #7 and i push preloader_prod.zip :/ (file)

So, bein the tablet does not restart, no ADB nor fastboot .... nothing!

When I connect to my PC, my device manager tells me to install drivers for MT65xx preloader .... then immediately disappears and reappears, etc, etc, etc ....!

I can install these famous drivers .... but it's no possible to fixe this problem !

Even if it remains a few seconds .... connect with the little time I have, I still tested this :

CODE: SELECT ALL
Code:

adb devices
but no answer ....

Would you have an idea, a solution to recover ...?

Big thank !

FIRE 5TH GENERATION

JOHAAANNS


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P5aS6J

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment