Saturday, January 30, 2016

cellular network state disconnected please advise

I searched this forum and others and could not find anything that answered my question. If I am posting in the wrong place I sincerely apologize. If I did something totally stupid to my phone please tell me...here it is:

I have a text now moto g xt1032 with an unlocked bootloader, rooted, TWRP recovery.
I canceled textnow service and then flashed a rom (XT1032 Retail US Optimized v1.3) to get rid of text now's horrible rom that was preinstalled on it. This is not my DD and if I totally ruin it I can live with that but I hope that's not the case. I thought everything went perfectly.

I thought I might try to activate with TING. The MEID check said the phone was compatible (it did show an odd device name xtsomething instead of moto g) and they gave me a phone number and I believe my MSL but when I went to do over the air programming it wouldn't work because I can not enable data/cell network. It just says account could not be validated when I dial ##DATA#.

Sooo... should I try to find a way to manually program or do something here? Or is this because of my baseband/kernal?

My info:
moto G xt1032
android: 5.0.2
baseband version: msm8626bp_1032.390.81.01P BOOST_CUST
kernal version: 3.4.42-g6f35b04-00002 hudsoncm@ilclbld28 #1 Wed Apr 15 11:59:10 CDT 2015
system version: 220.41.36.falcon_umts.Retail.en.US
Build number: see above
network type: cdma - EvDo rev. A
Voice: In service/data:in service
cellular network state: disconnected

Thanks guys for being so helpful and awesome! :)

PS will the xt1032 umts kernal be compatible with all of the above in case I need to do that?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PL6FL9

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment