Sunday, January 31, 2016

Android 6.0 for Z2 Leo not Sirius

After much searching and trial and error I managed to root my Z2 after first having to flash an older version of Lollipop Couldn't do it on 5.1. Installed busybox and recovery.apk and downloaded aosp_d6503-ota-eng.rcmax.zip Got it all sorted I thought. Went into recovery and tried to install the zip and it says wrong version. This versioin is for Sirius which after searching I believe to be the Z3 and I have a Leo or Z2. I don't get it the file name contains D6503 which is Z2 and every link or Tutorial I find about upgrading a Z2 to marshmallow all point to this file.

Any help would be appreciated.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/20fBwo3

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment