Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bricked my mi3. Can't even flash recovery

When I backup and reset my mi3, it didn't reboot. It would show mi logo and then reboot again and then stuck at mi logo. So, I tried to reflash my phone, but found out that I had screwed up my partition table. And to recover it, I deleted removed some partitions as mentioned in a miui forum. But while removing a partition, it told me to unmount cache from recovery even if I had already done that. So, i disconnected my cable and tried to start all over again. But now, it won't flash recovery (Failed remote: partition table doesn't exist). And when I try to go to recovery by pressing volume up + PWR, it won't work. I'm stuck at fastboot with my stock partition table screwed up. And I can't do anything. Please help :(


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TtdWyW

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment