Saturday, January 30, 2016

[Help] switch from internal to external

Hello, Now I having trouble with the internal storage, I couldn't get it my play store to install app to my sd card or to re-direct my app to read file in my Sd card, for example I installed Chaos ring 3, I had to move all the file from my sd card to internal, or when I download a game let'a say "Deemo" it supposed to installed to my sd card but it didn't. It's killing my internal storage TT^TT . Does anyone have a solution for that, please help me.... I think everybody have the same problem though, does anyone know how to fix this solution? :eek::rolleyes::crying::(
Thank you :)


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1m3NcYj

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment