Saturday, January 30, 2016

Why are there so many duplicates on my phone after using Link2SD

I have noticed that the internal storage of my tablet is filling up even though I have tried to link as many of the apps as possible to the SD card using Link2sd. I did a quick search for duplicates using Search Duplicate File(Super). What I found was that 1117 files where duplicated in both the /mnt/internal_sd/ and /mnt/external_sd directories. Any idea why this has happened, and how I can free up this space?

I have searched both paths and none of them are symbolic links to the other. These are actual duplicates of the files.

Screenshot of example below.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version    Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-30-08-18-16.png  Views:	N/A  Size:	120.9 KB  ID:	3627544  


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PL8QOQ

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment