Sunday, January 31, 2016

Urgent!! -- HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim Stock Firmware needed !!

Hi Guys,

I am new here, I accidentally updated my HTC Desire 626g+ Dual Sim with OTA update and it went to "No command" Mode. Then i tried to update Stock Rom and CWM Recovery using SP Flash Tool. But my phone is now Hard Bricked and Its not booting and not charging. However my Laptop is still detecting and i can download Stock ROM using SP Flash tool.

The Problem: I do not have STOCK Firmware for HTC Desire 626g+ Dual Sim

If any of you could please upload a copy of STOCK Firmware. I will be very thankful.

P.S: I am new here and this is my first post. So, if i need to create this post under some other section then please do let me know.

Thanks in Advance Guys, I am in huge problem, Help me out please.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1KP4oXL

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment