Saturday, January 30, 2016

[BlissPop 6.0 10.1] Remove/hide Navbar?!

Hey there it's me again hoping to once more find some help.
I just fed my SM-T530 the BlissPop 6.0 10.1 ROM and so far everythings going smooth ... except for one litltle thing, that's bugging me big time:
I got that navigationbar on the bottom of the screen ... since the Tab 4 10.1 WiFi has got hardware buttons just beneath that I don't need it ... it's more like that I sometimes hit the navbars buttons by accident ...
I can't find an option to turn that bar off *anywhere*... either there is non (which would be surprising to me) or I'm just blind and have it right under my nose somwhere without seeing it O.o
Maybe I can find help here again...
Thanx in advance

Tattva


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TtdWz0

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment