Sunday, January 31, 2016

HTC M8 will not charge and not start

Hi,
I have a M8 and yesterday I used an old non htc charger for a few minutes. I got a few messages telling me that the charger could not charge the phone. I unplugged it and I rebooted the phone, but it does not want to power up anymore... Power button + volume down does nothing. Power button + volume up brings the phone to life for 1-2 seconds, and imediatly powers off. When I plug in the htc charger there is no led indicating it is charging... Besides the fact that it powers up for 1-2 seconds when power + volume uo and then powers off, the phone is dead. I kept it plugged in the whole night, but this morning nothing changed...
Any chance to bring it back to life?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P5aS6H

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment