Saturday, January 30, 2016

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Custom Binary Blocked By FRP.

Hi, i have a samsung galaxy grand prime Version 5.1.1, SM-G530W, Kernel version 3.10.49-5204010 Build number LMY47X.G530WVLU1AOFB I am new to this and recentely took the easy way and rooted my phone with kingroot, after i rooted everything was fine until i rebooted and it said i had a Custom binary block by FRP, so i quickly took care of the problem in kies on my computer and restored the phone. However this has left me wondering if rooting your phone with kingroot is like a soft root? similliar to a teathered jailbreak where if you restart the phone, you will lose the jailbreak and in this case you will lose the root. Is this true? Since i have done this i have rooted my phone again using kingroot and now i am nervous to restart my phone. Somebody please help lol :)


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PLfqF2

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment