Thursday, June 30, 2016

Help to update by Ota HTC One M9

Hi, i have a problem and is as follows:
Months ago i root my HTC with Android 5.0.1, so I unlock the bootloader and do all steps for root. Days ago it was enable the update of marshmallows, when I try to install the update, TWRP cant let me update, so i unroot and install my recovery stock (i think, i do some research and i learn that my cid is OPTUS001, so I install my correspondent recovery stock) and nothing, i relock the bootloader and nothing, appears the red triangle, so im scare, i dont know what to do. I want marshmallows and the next updates. :crying:

PD: Im noob, and my strong language isnt english. Also i read about S-OFF, and i dont want pay nothing.

Any solution? Please :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29w1n3Y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment