Thursday, June 30, 2016

Help me please! LG GX2 (F430L / D631 / VS880) update wrong ROM!

I have my LG GX2 F430L working perfectly with Sphinx ROM (it's from lgviet forum, sorry can not post link, I'm new). However then I found a guy posted a Lollipop ROM for it, so I tried it. Unfortunately it's a ROM built from Verizon VS880, and after finish updating there is no signal, also Knock On / Off is no longer working. Then I tried many ways to restore the Sphinx ROM but failed for 4 days already. Below is what I have tried so far:
- Root with Drake - Failed
- Root with LG Root Script - Failed
- Root with KingRoot - It said rooted, also rootchecker said OK but can not install SuperSu. Tried SuMe - Failed
- Tried to install CWM in many ways: apk file, flashing by adb - Failed - All the time after I tried Flashify or LG GX2 Recovery app and reboot - it says Boot secure error. As far as I know, bootloader locked and there is no way I can unlock it - There is no OEM unlock in developer option (tried the way with Nova - not worked), and when I tried fastboot oem unlock / fastboot flashing unlock - it said unknown command. Yes I did put my phone to fastboot mode.

So now please help - what could I do to give the Sphinx ROM back to my phone? Appreciate all suggestion as I tried many but still no hope.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298ScaU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment