Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Urgent! MY H30 U10 IS HARD BRICKED!!

Once I flashed EMUI 3.0 KK I downloaded and transferred cm12.1 + gapps (for h30-u10 model) into SD card and flashed using ROM installer (TWRP recovery) :fingers-crossed: ....
when the process was over I rebooted into system but I got NOTHING! no boot img no vibrations no response at all.. :(
I tried SP flash tool for a new ROM (I followed the right steps) and when connecting my phone without the battery, there was no response, laptop did not recognise the device, nor did any other laptop (tho I have installed the required USB drivers) :confused:

Its been over 30 hours and my phone gives nothing ( brick )

WHAT CAN I DO??
plz help :D
thanks in advance :good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297mo4Z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment